The Thrasher Group, Inc. has an immediate opening for an experienced Site Civil Engineer in our Fredericksburg, VA office. The selected candidate will become part of a team that provides site planning, design and consulting services to both public and private clientele. Applicant must have knowledge of civil engineering design practices including being able to prepare plans for permitting and construction of land development projects which include design; layout, grading, drainage and E & S Controls. Candidate must possess the ability to manage project construction from inception to completion, review construction design contracts, prepare bids and review submittals and cost estimates. Experience in land development in the Virginia area is highly desired.
• Bachelor of Science in Civil, Structural Engineering or related field.
• A minimum of 3 – 5 years of design experience.
• Engineer Intern with the ability to become a licensed Professional Engineer within 2 – 3 years.
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively
• Strong organization and time management skills.
• The aptitude and knowledge of the VA business climate to facilitate long-term, continued success throughout the Virginia area is highly desired.
Thrasher offers an excellent benefit package which includes paid time off, 401(k), professional development, tuition, assistance, health insurance, dental, vision and life insurance.
The Thrasher Group has had a history of excellence for over 33 years. Offering our staff the opportunity for career growth, we are a multi-disciplinary engineering, architecture, survey and construction services firm that delivers successful projects to both public and private clientele. Our dedication to creative design solutions, well-managed projects and customer service has made Thrasher one of the fastest growing engineering firms in the mid-Atlantic region. If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, interested candidates should email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at www.thrashereng.com. “EEO/AA/E-Verify”Back